Jean-Michel Clerc is a lawyer who has specialized in national and international tax with an emphasis on establishing foreign groups’ businesses in Switzerland and tax planning for corporation and individuals using special tax regimes available in Switzerland and abroad.
His clients are primarily international and national large companies, but also middle-size companies and high net worth individuals who want to set up sophisticated tax structures.
Jean-Michel Clerc is registered as a financial intermediary as per the Federal Act against Money Laundering. He also acts as a board member of various important multinational companies.
Jean-Michel Clerc graduated at the University of Fribourg, in Law. The main features of Jean-Michel's job education and history are the following:
- Co-Founder of Lexartis and Mercuris Avocats
- Co-CEO, Development Economic Western Switzerland (DEWS)
- Partner at KPMG and Head of the Tax Department Lausanne - Neuchâtel
- Tax Internship Program on principal structures, KPMG London (Global Tax Solutions Group)
- Tax Internship Program with the Motion Picture Association (MPA), California
- Deputy to the Head of Vaud Revenue
- Bar Admission
- Diploma of Notary Public